The Wreath fundraiser starts today. Mr Farr or Mr Green has the forms. You can also download and print the forms here:
Wreath Product Info Form
Wreath Order Form
Wreath Fundraiser Instructions
Orders must be in by November 12th
Please note we have th option to have wreaths shipped but you must get those forms from school.
We need Parent help for the Pamona Marching Festival on Oct 6th and the Northern Regional Competition on Nov 17th. Address and schedule info for each event is included in the Signup below.
We need Prop Helpers and Bus Chaperones.
- Unload the equipment truck and prep the props (battery powered drill needed)
- Move props into the stadium and supervised their placement into the storage staging area
- Place props onto the field when its our turn to perform
- Remove props from the field when we are done playing
- Re-load the equipment truck
- Ride bus with Students to and from event
- Watch Students in Stands
- Help feed students if we provide a meal( you will be provided meal as well)
You can be both a Bus Chaperone and Prop helper!
2018 Dip’n Good Dips Fundraiser starts tomorrow
Runs from MONDAY SEPTEMBER 24TH – FRIDAY OCTOBER 5TH
- Dips! Twenty-One different flavors! Each dip packet is sold for $5.00. Add sour cream and mayonnaise (not Miracle Whip). Directions are on each packet.
- Sweet Treats! Seven different flavors! Each sweet treat packet is sold for $5.00. Add whipped cream cheese and whipped topping. Directions are on each packet.
- Rubs! Six kinds! Each rub packet is sold for $5.00.
- Krazy Krackers” Cracker Seasoning sells for $5.00.
Order forms and instructions are downloadable and also available at school